- Brand Name: JVLAB
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: Q-214
- Material: Quartz glass
- Dimension: 12.5* 12.5 * 45 mm
- Light Path: 10 mm
- Capacity: 3.5 ml
- Spectral range: 190 – 2500 nm
- Transmissive light: All transparent
- Package: 1 / PK
Material: Quartz glass
Dimension: 12.5 * 12.5 * 45 mm
Light Path: 10 mm
Capacity: 3.5 ml
Transmissive: Five side clear windows
Spectral range: 190-2500 nm
Package: 1 / PK
1. Both bottom and side of cuvette with frosted glass, the other two sides of the optical glass pervious to light is made of molten glass powder, and high temperature sintering and glue. So please pay attention to the following notes when using:
2. When taking cuvette, please use finger contact with frosted glass on either side to avoid contact with the optical surface. Please pay attention to take light put, prevent the influence of the external force contrast cuvette, it will produce damage after stress.
3. When using cuvette, two translucent surfaces should be completely parallel and vertically placed in cuvette holder to ensure that incident vertical light is perpendicular to the translucent surface, it can avoid the loss of retroreflection of the light and ensure the optical path retention.
4. Optical surface can not contact with hard objects or dirt, when containing solution, the height is 2/3 of the cuvette. If the optical surface of residual liquid, please use filter paper to absorb clean, and then wipe with lens cleaning paper or silk.
5. Do not store corrosive glass solution in cuvettes for a long time. The cuvette should be rinsed with water immediately after use. If necessary, soak with 1: 1 hydrochloric acid, and then rinse with water. Do not put the cuvette on flame or electric stove for heating or put into drying oven to grill.